Fortnite Alpha Code Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqirty

Aug 27, 2015
Hello, My name is Jon and i do reviews on new games on Spotlighttv.asia under the name Sqirty. i would love to get a code so i can do a review on this game. the game looks awsome and I really want it :)

SupremeGod

Sep 2, 2015
The game looks simply amazing I accidentally stumbled upon a video of Fortnite a few months back and I've been super hyped about it ever since.I'd love to get a chance to play the game with my friends.

Sep 7, 2015
I want to play this game because Fortnite is much different from other games that are coming out. Mainly you have shooters like CoD, or Horror like Until Dawn. But Fortnite is different, from what I see it lets you build incredible forts like I could in Minecraft. Build amazing weapons like I could in games like Dead Island... Best part? This one is free while the other games cost money.

jaged

Sep 8, 2015
This game look so amazing! Cant wait to see what type of base ppl build and cant wait to see what evil mob are awaiting for us in game.

Sep 15, 2015
I want to play Fortnite , because I saw it in the Pc-games magazine like three years ago and I never got a key or something like this. I want to play it really really bad so please give the code to me. If I do not get the key I will wait but if I get the key i will play Fortnite all day long. :)

Sep 20, 2015
I would absolutely love a key. I've been dying to play this game for months! Also, I'm currently preparing for a TED-talk esque lecture (I'm an English professor in Upstate NY) in which I'm going to attempt to educate all the older faculty about how great video games are. I'm mostly focusing on interactive storytelling and using lots of clips from The Last of Us, but I have a section at the end discussing upcoming games and also the idea of creating your own narrative from multiplayer gameplay rather than a built in a story and I feel that Fortnite would be perfect for this! Please e-mail josephportes@gmail.com (or portesj@sunyacc.edu). Also if anybody who has worked on the game or played it quite a bit has some comments/ideas on how this game fits into that category I mentioned please let me know. Thanks, Joe.

Sogard

Sep 26, 2015
Since minecraft I had been looking for a more better game than it. From what I had seen and read about I started to love this game more than others and can't wait for the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.